Monday, October 28, 2013

I AM GOOD ENOUGH.

this weekend has been very hectic, recently i have been rethinking my priorities and i think it's time i come out of my little shell. this is honestly the most good i have ever felt about myself, learning to accually accept who i am and i am going to take full advantage of it. I want to prove to the world that being plus sized doesnt mean you don't like to look good, i love fashion and i always will. But fully acceptimg myself has definatley been hard the past 2 years and now i am accepting, and i'm going to go a little cray cray with all the "plus size " fashion post's, but now that i am body+ (body positive) i want to show off my curves to the world and prove that all though i am short and plus size , i am good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment