Sunday, October 27, 2013

What's left of me is yours to keep.

But i can't help it.

 all i can think about is how you left me high and dry.
no remorse, no apologies, no talking. Just looking at you, your perfect skin, perfect lips,
perfect everything . just you. No lies, no hurting, no wondering.
 just you naked in my sights.
perfectly perfect. How can you just stand there.
 When i needed you the most an you weren't there?as i look down wondering if you'll come to me and take me.
take me into your arms, your heart your mind, and just want me.
like the way i want you.
you make me angry.
you are a mess.
you are imperfect
you sleep in the dark
4 years of just skimming your pictures on the screen.
4 years of wondering if that moment, that one moment
you had any feelings for me.
for i have, for 4 years the day we met.
for you were just a dream.
a perfectly wonderful beautiful dream.
Then i wake. It starts all over again.
but to remember non is true you aren't you and i wasn't me.
just a dream, just for the one moment you were mine.
But i can't help it.
You are imperfectly perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment